Why BOS Medical?
Our high standards are aimed at keeping clients, patients and caregivers safe. We comply with all federal and state regulations, and individual contract requirements. We place only the most qualified medical professionals in LPN jobs in Athens, GA, and Gainesville, GA, as well as fill medical assistant positions, registered nurses and much more.
Our stringent Quality Management Program documents academic credentials, advanced training, references, employment and experience, licensure, certifications, health clearance and skills proficiency for each of our healthcare professionals to ensure that they are fully compliant with all regulatory agencies.
BOS Medical will set the standard for excellence in the healthcare staffing industry. We will be a dynamic, growing business organization focused on surpassing our customers’ and employees’ needs and expectations. Our service to our community has several dimensions – serving the businesses of our community, improving the employment circumstances of our applicants, and aiding in the economic development of our community.
We will continue to be successful in this mission by applying these guiding principles:
- Hiring and developing staff members of the highest caliber who will be loyal and dedicated
- Using our organization’s combined talents to provide excellent service and satisfaction to both our business customers and our employees
- Striving to be innovative, creative and outstanding in everything that we attempt
- Providing a role model for others to follow by conducting all business affairs on high moral and ethical standards
Fast Facts about BOS Medical.
- BOS Medical was founded in 2008 as a division of BOS Staffing, a full-service staffing firm serving businesses in the Athens, Georgia, area since 1979.
- We are a local, family-owned business. That means local decision making – no corporate bureaucracy.
- BOS meets the SBA criteria of a small business.
- BOS web portal gives you 24/7 direct access to our system to enter orders, review candidate resumes, approve timecards and more. On-site timekeeping solutions give real-time access to attendance and workforce cost data.
All recruiters attain their Certified Staffing Specialist® Certification from the American Staffing Association. This insures each employee’s knowledge and understanding of all state and federal employment laws, protecting BOS, as well as our clients.