Certified Nursing Assistants needed for Athens and Northeast Georgia Area
All Shifts available per diem assignments for long term care facilities
Experienced CNA’s with at least one year of experience in Long Term Care Facility
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
Assist Resident in performing daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, changing of bed linens, and positioning in and out of beds. Helping residents eat and log meals if needed.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living.
- Transports residents to and from dining areas and assists with their feeding.
- Reports resident health, comfort, and safety observations such as skin integrity, elimination, care of pain, excessive sleep, etc.
- Takes and records resident temperatures, pulse, blood pressure, and weights.
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families.
- Have a current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant from the State of Georgia.
- Have a current CPR card
- MMR, Tetanus and Varicella shot record
- Physical and PPD in the last year
- Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining successful working relationships with residents, family members, supervisors, and fellow associates.
- Drug Screen and Background Check required