Open opportunity for an LPN within a large facility to oversee occupational health. The nurse will contribute to the health and well-being of the employees. They will also be part of a safety and environmental health team. The nurse will assist in teaching employees about personal care in certain situations. Looking for someone who is detail-oriented and focused on accuracy.
- Capable of conducting a wide range of risk and health assessments
- Contribute to follow ups in regards to accidents
- Maintain employee health records and keep supplies stocked
- Perform drug screenings and immunize employees for various needs.
- At least one year experience
- Currently certified in the state of Georgia
- Bilingual Spanish and English
Drug Screen and Background Check required