Immediate need for CNAs in the Dawsonville area for a long term care facility.
- Perform direct resident care duties in accordance with resident’s assessment and care-plan
- Always identify your resident prior to performing any task or procedure
- Take and Record Vitals
- Make beds and maintain tidiness of resident rooms
- Apply proper lifting and transferring techniques
- Assist residents with feeding, dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Maintain confidentiality of resident and facility records
Applicants must have a current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant from the State of Georgia. Must also possess the ability to communicate and provide required documents such as CPR card, Physical, and TB results.
Other requirements include: drug screen, background check, and at least one year experience as a certified nursing assistant.