Occupational Health Nurse, Gainesville, GA
Open opportunity for Licensed Practical Nurse within a large facility to carry out occupational health. The nurse will contribute to the health and well-being of the employees.
Minimum of 1 year of experience required. LPN must currently be licensed to practice in the state of Georgia and possess a current CPR/First Aid certification.
- Deliver direct care for employees at site according to medical directives within the scope of practice and regulations while working under direct supervision of the Occupational Health Manager or Supervisor.
- Adheres to health management policies, protocols, medical directives, and physician standing orders according to scope of practice.
- Provides compassionate, quality care to employees.
- Adheres to all state and federal regulations including OSHA and HIPAA.
- Participates in health and safety teaching of employees.
- Maintains accurate documentation and assists in departmental medical records upkeep.
- Provides appropriate documentation of all care provided in a professional and effective manner.
- Keeps department clean and orderly.
- Notifies Occupational Health Manager and designee of any pertinent physical and emotional changes of symptoms presented by employees.